Protection Testing Software
Doble Protection Suite software is a complete, no-compromise, protection testing solution. Run manual and automated tests for protection-scheme verification, including IEC 61850 sampled values and GOOSE schemes.
Protection Suite includes a library of relay test plans – use this flexible software to perform these tests, create modified versions, and/or create unique tests from scratch.
Protection Suite is a comprehensive data-management system for storing, trending, system planning analysis and for reporting to regulatory agencies.
Protection Suite is available in a number of editions. Choose the edition that is appropriate for your organization’s testing and reporting needs.
- Run manual ramp, pulse and step functions (voltage, current and frequency) for testing protective-device operations
- Trigger timers from analog and digital events, with logic
- View graphical setup and phasor-quantities displays
- Save files (with results) for future tests
- Protection Suite Control Panel software is included in the purchase of your F6150e/sv
- Perform calibration yearly and before important jobs
- Use with F6150 test sets and F6300-series amplifiers
- Calibrate with the F6080 Field Calibration Unit (optional)
- Test older and state-of-the-art protection devices with ease
- Create new tests quickly with comprehensive Test Plan Builder
- Read relay settings – modify tests based on actual relay settings
- Link to any program with advanced scripting functions, for ultimate automation
- Gather and record data from the entire substation/system with Data Entry and Spreadsheet steps, and Battery Tests
- Run phasor measurement (PMU C37.118) and synchrophasor tests
- Monitor and generate IEC 61850 9-2LE sampled values and GOOSE
- Filter report data for NERC compliance reporting
- Synchronize test data and test plans – link to Doble ProtectionWeb and ENOSERV PowerBase
- Model and test schemes (faults and reclosing) with 256-states State Simulator
- Generate fault values with intelligent Power System Model
- Test with actual recorded faults — COMTRADE playback
- Play simulations from .SS1 and .SS2 files
- Give new life to your test library — convert old .db ProTesT plans and results
- Improve speed and accuracy — apply global changes with formulas
- Perform analog/digital meter and transducer testing (with F6800 option)
- Check ct and pt polarity and wiring
- Capture data with 8-channel DFR (F6820 Analog Input Measurement option)
- Generate customized test reports and report templates