The doblePRIME DOMINO™ provides real time data for moisture in oil, giving indications of relative saturation or absolute ppm levels. This is useful information, especially when a transformer is being loaded in excess of nameplate or when the transformer is undergoing abnormal load cycles.
The doblePRIME DOMINO provides continuous reliable measurement of the water content of electrical insulating liquids and other types of oils.
Designed to fit your monitoring program, the doblePRIME DOMINO can operate as a standalone moisture in oil monitor or as part of a doblePRIME™ Condition Monitoring Platform.
- Continuous results in parts per million (ppm), relative saturation and temperature
- Monitors oil reconditioning in systems as small as a single filter cartridge – to as large as a mobile or stationary processing plant
- Helps determine filter changeout, process efficiency and when to terminate processing
- Readout is directly in ppm — no need for charts and conversions
- Measurement accuracy is unaffected by the severe electrostatic and electromagnetic interference conditions in substation environments
- Calibration stability ensures accuracy and validity of the measurements
- Robust design provides the accuracy of a laboratory instrument with durability for field use
- Flexible and scalable – use as a standalone product or as part of a doblePRIME Condition Monitoring Platform