Power System Simulator
The Doble F6150sv protective relay test equipment is a versatile solution for testing IEC 61850-based protection devices and schemes.
This power system simulator performs the simplest through the most complex tests. The F6150sv has the highest output current of any test set on the market – all within a single box.
Meeting all your testing and budgetary needs, the F6150sv is available in different configurations.
The F6150sv tests IEC 61850-based systems at the process-bus level and station-bus level using both sampled values and GOOSE messages.
- Simulate three streams of IEC 61850 9-2LE sampled values through one fiber-optic port and one copper (RJ45) port (F6870 Sampled Values option required)
- Wi-Fi capable (optional)
- Simulates (publishes) and subscribes to IEC 61850 GOOSE messages involving multiple IEDs (F6860 GSE Configurator option required)
- Performs standard relay calibration and verification testing of high burden (electromechanical), solid-state, and microprocessor-based relays
- Delivers full VA power with resistive, inductive and capacitive loads at maximum current rating. The following ranges are available with the F6005 Enhanced Rating Option: (6 x 35, 3 x 70, 1 x 210 A).
- Performs state simulation and transient testing
- Tests 0.2-class metering CTs and transducers
- Implements end-to-end testing of communications-based schemes with GPS time syncing
- Maximum of 12 high-level analog sources (six voltage, six current) configurable for bench testing and proof-of-concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
- Select from a number of instrument models that feature various power levels and complexity. Choose the best solution according to your testing and budgetary requirements.
- Rugged construction of our protective relay test equipment and proven state-of-the art design provide laboratory accuracy with uncompromising field performance
- Convenient front-panel display indicates active voltage/current amplitudes and phase values during testing