Workforce optimization & data solutions
Applying data integrity and data security best practices to your business processes, Doble’s Field Force Automation solutions standardize your testing and data collection programs through a combination of rugged controllers, testing software, custom engineering and data management processes.
Too often, crews are stalled by time spent downloading and uploading test data in the office or struggling with equipment that won’t connect to computers. Test data doesn’t always make it back to the office and crews don’t always have the documentation they need to pass field audits. Or safety forms and inspection reports are being filled out on paper forms making tracking and reporting a time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
By providing you with solutions for transient cyber assets and data management, Doble can help you conform to security measures required by NERC CIP regulations. This customizable approach will also help you simplify testing, automate data processes, improve efficiency and streamline business processes – from the field to the office.
- Customizable program that can automate 7 manual steps in traditional testing workflows
- Controllers configured as locked-down devices; rugged, secure devices guaranteed to connect to your Doble test equipment
- Easy system-wide software version control; no need for IT support
- Controlled sharing and distribution of documents between field and office such as manuals, SOPs, bulletins
- Field-fillable forms automate data collection previously recorded and maintained on paper, e.g. safety tailboards, inspection reports
- Tailored to your testing practices and business requirements, choose and define what level of customization you need
- Standardize processes across your workforce
- Save time and improve efficiency of test crews
- Stay ahead of audits in the field and office
- Ease of use; guaranteed to work with your Doble equipment; no time lost troubleshooting instrument connections with seamless test equipment connection
- Most recent data is available to the tester when they turn on the controller
- No more losing test data; data management process is automated and behind the scenes