Expanding networks in a competitive industry not only need to keep up with emerging technology and changing business models, they also need reliable, energy-efficient, up-to-date power infrastructure with the right amount of capacity. Combining a comprehensive power, battery, generator, and backup systems audit with in-depth analysis, Prescon Engineering Auditing services provide the knowledge and recommendations you need to ensure you have appropriate power plant to support your network transformation initiatives. Prescon technical experts document and determine the current state of your power systems, and recommend changes or remediation to meet current and future power demands
Get Answers to Key Question
- What is the current capacity of the system?
- What is the health of the power system?
- Are there any safety issues that requires actions?
- What recommendation and changes are needed?
- What can be done to improve energy efficiency?
- Area Of Audit
- Power Quality Analysis
- Load Flow Studies
- Short Circuit Studies
- Harmonic Analysis
- Relay Coordination
- In depth Visual and Electrical Inspection of all Electrical Assets
- Fire and Safety Audit
- Earthing System Verification