Protection Asset and Test Database with ENOSERV PowerBase
ENOSERV PowerBase ® is the premier application for administrators to manage and report on protection asset testing, settings, maintenance and engineering records. It helps simplify NERC PRC-005 compliance and trending. ENOSERV PowerBase lets you organize and consolidate test and settings data from disparate applications, spreadsheets and files.
Use ENOSERV PowerBase to store, trend and report on relay testing data from software programs such as ENOSERV RTS® and Protection Suite. You can also track maintenance on CTs/VTs, breakers, transformers, batteries and any other asset. ENOSERV PowerBase uses import and export modules for data transfer with other systems and testing tools.
Customize dashboards for snapshots of key testing and maintenance performance indicators needed for your compliance officers, supervisors, technicians and additional stakeholders.
- PowerBase FeaturesData storage system for relay test, settings, maintenance and engineering records
- Powerful, user-friendly report generator: single-criteria lists; multiple-criteria comparisons, trends, analyses; file searches; graphical displays of test results and more
- Test result management for simplified NERC PRC-005 compliance and trending
- Reliable data backup for ENOSERV RTS and Protection Suite
- Customizable dashboards to track data
- Use built-in work order features or connect to existing work order management systems
- Automatic monitoring and notification of changes to device and settings status
- Organize your data with a centralized location for relay test results and associated documentation
- Trend relay performance for individual relays or a population of relays
- Create an easy to track audit trail: see who tested which relay, when, where, how, why and see the results
- Build and share custom reports across your organization to give key stakeholders status updates
- Set up supervisory controls for deploying, tracking and approving test data submitted from the field
- Simultaneously run from numerous workstation computers using a single database that operates on a local or Doble hosted server
- Perform bulk edits and maintain consistent data across all users
For more information get in touch with us here.