TDR9100 – Circuit Breaker Test System
The Doble TDR9100 Circuit Breaker Analyzer is a state-of-the-art circuit breaker test set for testing all types of circuit breakers with efficient and accurate performance measurements.
The TDR9100 provides measurements for main and auxiliary contact timing, mechanical motion analysis, analog values, resistance and capacitance.
Use this inclusive, rugged and field-portable instrument for simple and complex testing of circuit breakers.
The TDR9100 controls circuit breaker trip and close commands and supports the following operations: Trip (O), Close (C), Reclose (O-0.3s-C), Tripfree (CO), O-CO, O-0.3s-CO, First Trip (O), Slow Close (C).
- Features up to 4 breaks per phase, 3 motion channels and 6 event channels
- Testing Flexibility – the TDR9100 can be ganged as a set of 2 or 3 units effectively doubling or tripling your usable channels and main contacts for up to 12 breaks per phase
- User-friendly T-Doble Software features an intuitive control panel for quick, efficient and simple testing of circuit breakers
- Measure additional parameters in the mechanism cabinet using Doble or 3rd party transducers
- Know that your breakers can and will perform when they are needed
- Easily detect main contact and resistor contact timing errors
- A patented digital rotary and linear transducer provide early diagnosis of mechanical problems
- Immune to Interference – the accuracy of test results is unaffected by the severe conditions of electrostatic and electromagnetic interference that are normally present in harsh substation environments.
- Control with a Doble Universal Controller (DUC), tablet or PC
For more information get in touch with us here.