TDR900 – Circuit Breaker Test System
The Doble TDR900 is your entry-level, portable circuit breaker test set.
It operates and records a circuit breaker’s contact timing, motion, velocity, main contact engagement & synchronization, trip and close coil initiation and currents.
Use the TDR900 to verify control circuit, check motion of moving parts, validate time of operation and demonstrate results of circuit breaker maintenance.
- Monitor breakers with up to 4 breaks per phase with motion measurements
- Detect main and pre-insertion resistor engagement and timing on all 12 channels
- Record up to three analog and three digital customer definable parameters
- Create and manage custom circuit breaker test plans with T-Doble software
- Measure additional parameters in the mechanism cabinet using Doble or 3rd party transducers
- Know that your breakers can and will perform when they are needed
- Easily detect main contact and resistor contact timing errors
- Control with a Doble Universal Controller (DUC), tablet or PC