Prescon Engineering) is a service company specialized in renewable energy consulting. Our team members have a deep understanding of PV systems and a broad professional network within the PV value chain. We guide customers through development, construction and operation, ensuring plants are built according to plan and maintained properly, cost-effectively and for maximum performance.
1) Equipment & Electrical System Component
- Key Responsibilities
- Review designs and drawings submitted by the EPC Contractor
- Monitor and supervise on site testing of the all the major equipment
- Supervise the installation of the electrical and mechanical equipment
- Supervise in testing and commissioning of all equipment
- Supervise in synchronization of solar power plant to existing grid supply.
- Measurement & verification of work quantities
- certification of EPC Contractor’s invoices.
- Monitor the manufacturing and delivery of equipment.
- Prepare, process and issue variation orders.
- Make recommendations to the client regarding settlement of claims by the EPC Contractor.
- Update the cost of contract works every month.
- Assist the client in commissioning the Project upon completion.
- Civil Works Component
- Design And Construction Drawing
2) Review The Design
- We review the design of the civil works, which form the basis of the construction and equipment contract documents
3) Review The Construction Drawings
- We review the construction drawings for the civil works of the contracts
- Construction Supervision And Management Of Contract
- Approve EPC Contractor’s Programs of Work and any changes made during construction.
- Approve all items of equipment, plant, materials, etc. to be incorporated in the civil works
- Issue stop orders of work with prior approval of the Client.
- Verify the amount of work done under each item of the Bills of Quantities and check the EPC Contractor’s payment requests before submitting to the client for approval and release of payments.
- Monitor EPC Contractor’s progress of work
- Prepare, process and issue variation orders as required.
- Make recommendations to and draft responses for the client to settle claims from the EPC Contractor.
- Update the procurement and cost of contract works every month.
- Review and revise the detailed “O&M Manuals prepared by the EPC Contractor
- Prepare a “Completion Report” for the works under the contract.
- Project Management Component
- Contract Procedures
- Project Program
- Project Relations
- Commissioning Of Works
- Review Of O&M Manuals