We provides electrical inspection, and Power System Audit of existing commercial and industrial installations. Our reports are extensive and include photographic images where necessary.
Our Power System Audit Process
- Carry out a visual inspection of the electrical distribution system to ensure compliance with NEC.
- Examination for excessive heating/hotspots.
- Quality of insulation/ protective coverings.
- Visual inspection of joints and connections.
- Carry out a visual electrical inspection of specific equipment, which can be agreed upon as required.
- Verify the presence of equipotential
- Verify the presence, accessibility, marking and condition of devices for electrical protection, isolation and switching.
- Verify that each circuit is adequately protected with the correct type, size and rating of overcurrent protective devices. Basic
Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Electrical load and voltage checks.
- Grounding Impedance.
- Insulation Resistance
- Voltage Sags .
- Capacitor Switching testing
- Electrical Surges checking
- Harmonics analysis
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- Voltage fluctuations testing
- Frequency variation testing
- Switching transient testing
For more information contact Prescon Engineering here.