The MOTOR GENIE® can see more than a megohmmeter, resistance tester, or RCL tester, making it the perfect tool for troubleshooting, startup, and quality control of low voltage AC induction motors
The MOTOR GENIE® measures impedance (Z), phase to phase resistance (R), phase angle (Φ), current/frequency response (I/F), and insulation-to-ground resistance (500V or 1000V and measure to 500 megohm).
- Megohm insulation testing will only detect faults to ground. The majority of faults will go undetected using this method alone.
- RCL meters can detect some faults, but doesn’t identify a motor with a developing winding fault.
- Bad motors can pass a megohm test
- Megohmmeter & RCL meters take measurements, they do not analyze motor condition
- Old motor testing technology gives incomplete answers
- MCA™ Technology
- One tool – motor analyzer
The MOTOR GENIE® includes:
- MOTOR GENIE®
- Test Harness with clips
- AC charges (115/230V)
- Protective glove
- User manual – Warranty: 1 year limited
- Optional accessories: MOTOR GENIE® App
- and soft carrying pouch