Portable Dissolved Gas Analyzer – Morgan Schaffer Myrkos
To make informed decisions on site, you need fast and reliable data. Morgan Schaffer Myrkos portable gas analyzers provide laboratory quality DGA data where you need it, when you need it. In remote locations, to confirm monitoring data, or whenever on-site diagnosis is required, Myrkos portable gas analyzers provide results as accurate as a lab through our proprietary Shake Test® syringes.
With the lowest detection limits, Myrkos is the most accurate portable gas analyzer on the market. Its proven gas chromatography (GC) technology, built-in diagnostics and solubility coefficients provide interference-free analysis of all 9 fault gases in all common oil types.
Myrkos is the only DGA portable analyzer to use gas chromatography and headspace extraction, as prescribed in ASTM 3612 and IEC 60567 standards.
- Interference-free measurement of all nine gases
- Lowest detection limits
- Built-in diagnostic tools and solubility coefficients for all common insulating oils
- Fast measurement time: results within two minutes of injection
- Intuitive step-by-step on-screen operation
- Proven gas chromatography (MicroGC) technology
- Extraction and gas measurement technologies recognized by ASTM 3612 and IEC 60567
- Interface software in six languages
- On-screen oil sampling and gas extraction instructions
- User-friendly calibration system
- 7 hours of cordless operation
- Over 40 hours of operation between carrier gas refills
- Easy portability, set-up, and operation
- Congruous with any reputable laboratory DGA results
- Generates precise and accurate results within two minutes of injection
- Maintenance-free operation
- Minimizes human error in sampling, extraction, and measurement
- Low cost of ownership • 30 months standard warranty on all Myrkos products
Integrates easily into any laboratory quality management system (QMS) and standard procedures