Morgan Schaffer Calisto Multi-gas Dissolved Gas Analysis Monitor
The Morgan Schaffer Calisto online DGA monitors provide the data you need for early detection of impending failures, cost-efficient condition-based maintenance and optimal loading decisions.
The Calisto features best-in-market accuracy benchmarked by clients, laboratories, and industry working groups, ensuring the reliability of the DGA results they provide.
Market-leading lower detection limits and a very broad measurement range ensure that you are getting all the information needed to detect and diagnose faults as early as possible.
Calisto online DGA monitors are supplied with DNP3, Modbus and optional IEC 61850 communication protocols for easy deployment within existing communications and SCADA networks.
Designed to fit your monitoring program, the Morgan Schaffer Calisto can operate as a standalone dissolved gas analysis monitor or as part of a doblePRIME™ Condition Monitoring Platform.
- Gas chromatography (GC) technology for precise and accurate readings
- Built-in moisture and solubility coefficients for all common insulating fluids
- Proprietary Morgan Schaffer cell and chromatographic method
- Enhanced self-diagnostics
- Vacuum tolerant
- Enclosure temperature and oil temperature conditioning
- Factory-installed carrier gas manifold for trouble free start-up and convenience
- Built-in oil circulation and flow monitoring
- Communication protocols: Modbus, DNP3, optional IEC 61850
- Substation hardened communication electronics
- Early detection of impending failures
- Cost-efficient condition-based maintenance
- Easy installation and integration within existing operations
- Easily upgrade between detection and diagnostic models for optimal fleet deployment strategies
- Virtually maintenance-free: annual visual inspection
- More than 15 years of expected useful operating life
- 30 months standard warranty on all Calisto products
- Fully functional even in the harshest environments
Use as a standalone product, networked to existing SCADA system, or as part of a doblePRIME Condition Monitoring PlatformDownload Brochure