Protection Testing Software
Doble’s F6TesT protective relay testing software is a visually-robust software for simple, fast, and automated testing, including the testing of complete protection schemes.
F6TesT has an intuitive user interface and features graphical protection-test modules. These modules simplify testing impedance, differential, current, voltage, directional, frequency, volts-per-hertz, rate-of-change of frequency, sync-check, reclosing and all other functions.
It is also simple to customize F6TesT for complex, special-scheme testing requirements. F6TesT tests multi-function relays with in-service settings without the need to disable other functions/elements or re-map output signals.
- Create reusable, standardized test routines by using a combination of test modules
- Perform acceptance, commissioning and maintenance testing
- Test modules support spreadsheet-like calculations using variables
- Relational database system to store relays with protection functions, test plans and historical test data
- Document and report all your relays and functional settings, relay characteristics, test methods and maintenance test history
- Tracks maintenance test schedules and previously performed tests; alerts when a scheduled maintenance is getting close
- Library of impedance and differential relay models from various relay vendors
- Reduce learning time and start testing quickly using pre-configured, function-oriented, graphical test modules
- Create test plans and model complex characteristics easily, based upon the extensive relay library
- Standardize test practices with automated templates and increase productivity
- Improve accuracy and repeatability with less manual intervention
- Verify your entire protection scheme with GPS-synchronized end-to-end testing in the powerful and versatile state-simulation test module
- Optimize your maintenance program and prepare for regulatory audits with data from the reporting features and historical database