ENOSERV RTS® protection testing software helps standardize elements of your relay testing program. It is ideal for testing and capturing data during commissioning and field performance/compliance testing.
ENOSERV RTS is vendor-neutral, which allows you to connect to a variety of relay test sets in your test equipment inventory.
It features powerful automation tools that reduce complexity. Teams will save time because of the robust communication tools that help automate and simplify testing.
Use the extensive relay test plan library with more than 500 pre-written test routines to quickly perform standardized tests. Make test plan modifications in one location by quickly editing in the library, which updates hundreds of relay test plans.
ENOSERV RTS can also capture and store important maintenance information for CTs/VTs, DC control circuitry, communication systems and more. ENOSERV RTS also stores test history and results for NERC and internal reporting. It works seamlessly with ENOSERV® PowerBase, our premier database system, to manage and report on protection asset maintenance and engineering records.
- Works with equipment from a variety of test set manufacturers
- Test routine library for all different types of relays
- Downloads and save microprocessor relay settings
- Reduce settings errors by comparing “as found” with “as left” settings
- Use FasTest function to program additional equipment tests, including step-by-step instructions
- Seamlessly connects to ENOSERV PowerBase
- Standardized testing: unique database features maintain consistency among users
- Reduces time needed to test and document
- Keep test and settings records organized
- Connect your testing program from the field to the office using ENOSERV RTS and ENOSERV PowerBase