Doble Universal Controller
The Doble Universal Controller™ is a ultra-rugged tablet device powerful enough to operate Doble’s suite of high voltage test equipment and software solutions while being tough enough to withstand the rigors of electrical field testing.
The DUC™ provides the processing power necessary to run advanced software in the field. Testing is even possible in full sunlight thanks to its bright, transreflective display.
The DUC is designed for durability and is built to withstand the same tough requirements of Doble’s test equipment.
Use the DUC as a standalone controller or as part of your field force automation and data management program.
- Convenient app-style interface launches Doble diagnostic software, seamlessly connecting to your test equipment
- Withstands operational 4’ drop to concrete and operational 7’ drop to plywood
- Impenetrable to dust and debris
- Operates in -30°F to 140°F temperatures
- Intel® i5- 4300 Processor with Turbo Boost
- Sunlight readable screen
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Designed to automatically work with Doble software products and user administration
- One tablet to operate your Doble software and test equipment
- Use as a standalone controller or as part of your field force automation and data management program