DTAWeb is the premier asset management software and data storage solution for users of Doble test equipment and oil lab results.
DTAWeb allows users to upload and download data to private remote data storage at the Doble Security Data Centers. DTAWeb’s advanced editing functions effectively organize data while built-in analysis tools allow you to quickly evaluate your apparatus test results and identify deteriorating equipment with ease.
DTAWeb’s enhanced database clean-up tools, analysis capability and data accessibility allow you to perform mass updates on information within your database, merge identical apparatus files within your database and enforce data security in addition to enabling the localization of DTA Field support files.
You no longer need to maintain a separate server for your database or manage its installations and upgrades. With a single click, your entire database can be exported from DTAWeb’s Doble-hosted server to your computer.
Boost productivity and save time managing your data with this efficient solution for assessing your apparatus test results.
- Advanced editing, merging functions and database cleanup tools
- Edit nameplate information from within database
- Perform mass updates on companies, divisions and locations
- Merge identical apparatus within database, where separate files were created with different nameplate information
- Built-in analysis tools
- Tabulate test results
- Remote, Doble-hosted database with “one-click” backup
- Analysis capability and data accessibility
- Active Directory integration
- Evaluates and compares tabulated test result values against Doble limit files
- Investigates subsystems across specific kinds of apparatus
- Eliminates the need to maintain server or manage database installation and upgrades
- Captures data and back up files on network in logical folder structure
- Enables “single-click” export of your entire database to your computer
- Localizes DTA Field support files: manufacturers lists, company/division/location choice lists, temperature correction curves and Doble limit files
- Maintains a cleaner database
- Identifies deteriorating equipment more easily