Multi-Function Data Recorder
The doblePRIME iO is a data recorder that accepts current, voltage, temperature and relay inputs to your doblePRIME system.
The doblePRIME iO integrates and displays data from multiple sensors and sources, including load or operational data, tap position indicators, inputs from other vendor devices, and more.
The doblePRIME iO can act as a standalone monitoring device, taking direct sensor inputs. It also interfaces with doblePRIME modules and other systems.
No proprietary software or cloud connections are required. Data is accessed locally or remotely via an intranet or external network connection, in line with applicable security policies.
- Multiple analog/digital inputs, including currents, voltages, and temperature sensors
- Stores and displays data via the doblePRIME user interface
- Ethernet, USB and RS485 interfaces
- Modbus and DNP3 communication protocols (IEC 61850 available on request)
- Provides a means to record and display operational parameters and other data
- Fully networkable
View dashboard via mobile phone, tablet or PC; no cloud connection requiredDownload Brochure