doblePRIME IDD: Bushing Monitor
The doblePRIME IDD ™ Bushing Monitor detects deterioration in bushings, finding abnormalities in the insulation and issuing actionable alerts.
The doblePRIME IDD Bushing Monitor provides leakage current and phase analysis for up to 12 bushings, measuring parameters for each bushing individually and together.
This intelligent device uses its embedded Expert System to provide you with notifications and alarms based on comparisons between off-line and calculated on-line data. Designed to fit your monitoring program, the doblePRIME IDD Bushing Monitor can operate as a standalone device or as part of a doblePRIME Condition Monitoring Platform.
Over almost 20 years of successful monitoring Doble has identified two distinct failure modes – rapid onset and graceful decay – and have documented cases of averting bushing failures in both modes.
- Capture bushing current waveforms in real time
- Calculates values for power factor and capacitance
- Records data at user specified intervals, or ad hoc
- Displays alerts locally and remotely
- Intelligent Expert System learns what is normal for your bushings
- Notifications based on latest analysis techniques – and built on Doble’s decades of experience in the field
- Save costly equipment by quickly reacting to rapid deterioration warnings
- Identify problem bushings and diagnose the severity of the situation
- Plan for bushing replacements in a proactive, risk management approach
- Monitor up to 12 bushings, either individually or in sets of three
- Use as a standalone product, networked to existing SCADA system, or as part of a doblePRIME Condition Monitoring Platform