Single Value Dissolved Gas Analysis Monitor
The doblePRIME Delphi is a dissolved gas analysis (DGA) monitor that helps you track transformer health by providing early warning signs of problems such as overheating, insulation degradation or mechanical movement within the transformer.
Choose hydrogen only or the composite value (hydrogen, ethylene, acetylene, and carbon monoxide).
The doblePRIME Delphi provides this valuable information in real time, second by second, through analysis of the insulating oil.
The Delphi is immune to oil surges and vacuums that may affect other sensors; in addition, the Delphi contains self-testing diagnostics to monitor its own performance.
Designed to fit your monitoring program, the doblePRIME Delphi can operate as a standalone dissolved gas analysis monitor or as part of a doblePRIME™ Condition Monitoring Platform.
- Compact, on-line DGA monitor with built in communications, data storage for historic trending and analysis
- Patented vacuum resistant membrane which prevents failure during oil surges, maintenance or other activities
- Single valve application – useful when there are limited valves
- Rapid response – less than 8 minutes for 90% response to step change
- Alarms and closing contacts – relays, digital and 4-20 mA analog outputs
- Available as a composite gas monitor or hydrogen monitor
- Built-in screen to display current values and for the user to set alarm levels
- RS485 communication via Delphi Diagnose software
- Cost-effective updates on transformer health between regular DGA samples
- Alerts you when there is a sudden change in dissolved gas levels due to a developing fault within the transformer
- Notifications give you time to plan instead of reacting to a failure
- Actionable intelligence helps you determine what steps to take: maintenance, testing, load management, replacement
Use as a standalone product, networked to existing SCADA system, or as part of a doblePRIME Condition Monitoring PlatformDownload Brocher