- Motor Circuit Analysis MCA™
- Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
- Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures
- Includes MCA Basic™ Software
Analyzes complete stator and rotor electrical health in AC induction squirrel-cage rotor motors.
WHY TEST MOTORS? BECAUSE MOTORS FAIL
Not all winding faults start as ground faults. Instead, they can start as a weakness in the winding insulation system that may eventually fault to ground when the motor stops running.
Motor testing is integral to the success and eff iciency of your business. ALL-TEST Pro instruments ensure that testing your motor is safe, easy, and dependable.
The ALL-TEST PRO 34™ uses our proven, patented technology to look beyond vibration, temperature, and ultrasound test methods – giving you instant answers on your motor’s health.
On-screen prompts step you through the testing process – no user manual needed. In just a few minutes, anyone can learn to use it.
Tests AC induction, squirrel-cage rotor motors <1000V. The electrical health of all motor components is evaluated, including induction windings and rotor, associated connections and cables.
EASY TO USE SOFTWARE MCA Basic™ Software for Predictive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Quality Control of Electric Motors
- Easily organizes and manages motors and test records.
- Allows you to create complete databases for plant and motor nameplate data.
- Provides trending and diagnostics for AC motors.
- Provides test and trend analysis reports. – Compatible with MCA PRO™ Enterprise Soft ware.
The ALL-TEST PRO 34™ includes:
- 3x Test Leads with small Kelvin Clips and push-pull connectors
- 1x Test Lead with 4mm safety plug and MC “Dolphin” clip
- Charging adapter, Universal input type 100-240VAC, output 9VDC @ 1.7A
- MCA Basic™ Soft ware download certificate – 1x USB cable 1m
- Durable and rugged hard case with pre-cut foam liner
- User Manual
- Warranty: 1 year limited; Optional 2 years available with calibration